Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sunny in the morning

Or, at least, sunny-ish. We're going to go out and clock some miles on the bikes this morning - have to make hay while the weather is still acting like fall didn't start four days ago.

Busy yesterday: so busy that I had to turn down an invitation from Soapy to join him at the Puyallup. But it looks like I will be all set for the start of classes tomorrow morning. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a late-night run to Kinko's later on, though...

We did make an impromptu run up to the Crest for a movie. Otis was in a blockbuster mood, so we saw War of the Worlds. It was better than I thought it was going to be. The story moved right along, the effects didn't overwhelm it, the little kid was great, and if I squinted, I could sort of pretend that it was Dennis Quaid running around.

Thought for today: Nothing is more airwolf than Airwolf.

No comments: