Sunday, June 26, 2005

If you're within the sound of my voice (I loved it when radio announcers used to say that) you should have received your invitation to The BBQ at LFP. Please RSVP.

We got so busy yesterday making sure everything
(classes, mine to teach, Otis's to attend, as well as teaching demo for a job interview) was set for Tuesday since we won't be here tomorrow that we had to miss Scotty's show last night. Color us blue today. Sorry, Scotty!

We have to go down to The Couv to be a moving crew, so I will be away from the Internets for a while. Maybe Wheylona will have a farewell post (after her open house) you can look forward to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lake Forest Park? What the heck are you doing driving all the way north to Lake Forest Park? What kind of fool drives around between LFP and Seattle just to hang out with people? I mean, howabout finding some friends that live a little closer to you? Howabout a little common sense, man? I mean... uh... nevermind...

RSVP = U C ME @ LFP BBQ, K?

Soapy

wheylona said...

I'll be there!

Thanks, by the way, for posting the piccie from Friday--I'm going to link to it on my blog and call it an entry so you will have something to look at, walakala. ;-)

P.S. new computer baby should be here tomorrow or Weds.!