Tuesday, June 21, 2005

For a day or a lifetime

I am coming to you from my shared-adjunct office at CCC in beautiful Bothell, having just taught the first session of my summer English class. It is an exceedingly small group - only seven students! - so I hope to have a bit of fun and try out some new stuff this quarter.

Busy day ahead of me today: Now that I have a sense of this class, I need to finalize the syllabus. I also need to finish doing my Phil grading and post those. I also need to do laundry (we did blow it off yesterday!)

But even more significantly, I have a 2:30 pm telephone interview with the president of OC. This should be the final step for that one. I also heard yesterday (while Otis and I were laying in the sun at Carkeek Beach) that I have an interview next Tuesday up in Bellingham. Talk about abundance!

But enough of that. Please note the game party announcement one post down - hope to see you Friday!

And have you seen these kiteboarders? Man, they are something else.



No comments: