Thursday, June 09, 2005

Blogotronic! metacommentary and more...

Wow, with the incredible propagation of blogs in my little community of friends, I am being whipsawed between posting here and commenting there. I wonder if someday this won't evolve into a LiveJournal(ish) joint online endeavor? In the meantime, it's really fun to watch how different sites are developing their own personalities and specialties and looks. As Otis often says, it's all in the Intention - and trying to suss out the intention from the different sites is an interesting exercise.

I got word a day or so ago that my latest grant application got approved - yay Children's Hospital! My success total at this point stands at $370,000, and I think I am about ready to start some marketing, so (A) What do y'all think of this? and (B) if you have any leads on anyone that needs ad hoc grant-writing work done, let me know!

Don't forget the Solstice celebration next week! Scroll down for preliminary details; more to come during the week.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Walter,
I love the BlockHead logo tied to the quote. Suites you well.
I can't sign on as a blogger since your site will not accept any of a dozen names I have typed in. At other sites, I just back out and it later recognizes me, but yours does not. Suggestions?
Anonymously yours for now,
Diane