Thursday, June 30, 2005

Another one bites the dust

Well, I heard from the OC, and it looks like she doesn't want to go steady, although she is going to keep me on her Xmas card list. Two outta two - not quite the trend we are looking for!

A new season record was set yesterday - Otis and I biked 27.6 miles on the Burke-Gilman. Easy class ride - we hauled the bikes down to Ballard, so all the pedaling was on the trail - but good distance nonetheless. I need a bike rack.

Although we rode in mostly gray yesterday, today is dawning bright and sunny. If Saturday is anything like this, we will have a great time at the BBQ in LFP just on climatic terms. We were up there last night and everything looks swell. I'll prolly send out the directions tonight - if you haven't sent an email RSVPing, please do so forthwith!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, they don't know what they will be missing. I'd hire you in a heartbeat. Had dinner with Tana last evening and she is looking at two president openings both in Tacoma--she and Rex would build a home like the one they had in Vancouver, so he's OK about moving.
Thank you for the invite to the BBQ, but I will be sailing to Poulsbo and spending the weekend there to see the fireworks on Sunday evening and then sailing back to view the Lake Union display. Sounds like you and Courtney have been very busy and need a rest. Moving is not fun and finding out how your body is changing is even less fun.
Hopefully I will see you soon. In the meantime, I miss you and Tana sends her very best.

John said...

If only I knew who posted the last comment... I'd open a dialog with tones of surprise and delight that someone is heading over to the wee town where I went to high school. But alas, they posted anonymously so I must ignore them completely and pretend they do not even exist.

Walaka said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Walaka said...

It's difficult for me to consider going on for 52 words in two compound sentences as "ignoring completely."

And, of course, it was Sailor Sue.