Sunday, October 07, 2007

Where the heck did the weekend go?

Was it really Friday that I last posted? What's going on? I thought I was staying on campus all week to make sure I didn't have to bring work home, and it seems like all I have done all weekend is respond papers. Of course, that's not technically true.

Friday night, we watched The Red Violin before going to bed. It was pretty cool, except that we never really did totally dig Samuel L.'s character's motivation - and that seemed pretty important.

Saturday, we TCB in the morning and ran some errands, winding up at Than Bros. Pho for lunch. Then we camped in the Ballard Tully's and graded for several hours. We came home, had dinner, and graded again, for almost the entire broadcast of The Swing Years.

This morning, we had an early breakfast with the Putnams - the last of the Half-century Celebrations - came home, and - say it with me - graded all day. Seriously, Otis just finished a minute ago. We didn't even break for lunch, although we did pick up dinner from Whole Foods. I finished a little earlier, but had to do prep for class tomorrow and complete *cough* a couple of job applications *cough* too.

So now I think we will relax with another movie.

2 comments:

"Yojimbo_5" said...

Careful there, Ajax, some people actually READ this blog...

Walaka said...

I am seldom unaware of audience.