Friday, October 05, 2007

Man, where did the time go?

Yesterday was just a blur of teaching-grading-meetings -- I got home a little before eight, and Otis got out of a late appointment just before eight-thirty, and I don't think either one of us did anything productive before falling asleep a couple of hours later.

Today I went into campus to get more work done, stymied a bit by being unable to log into my computer. Oh, and then I had to go to two meetings, too. But I made a nice pasta dinner tonight, and we had a little visit from ferry-bound Yojimbo before that, so that put a nice finish to the day.

The evening has included a walk to return videos, one of which, Enlightenment Guaranteed, we watched sometime this week (I forget when) and found utterly charming. It was all done with digital video and has an almost cinema verite feel to it, but it's a wonderful story with characters that the viewer grows to care about. Coffee and emails almost done, and we'll likely watch The Red Violin later. We need to enjoy tonight, because I have 75 papers and additional paperwork to deal with this weekend, and Otis has to finish off a reading assignment for Northshore as well.

No pics or links. I'm a bad blogger.

No comments: