Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Vroom, vroom, skooter-kat!

The sunshine must have inspired Selkie to some grand daydreams...









...while Mountie was left wondering when it was going to be his turn.



(Yes, I know catblogging is reprehensible -- but, c'mon, it's cute.)

(Besides, I haven't done much since Sunday besides work and clean the house, and y'all are tired of hearing about those.)

(Oh yeah - we did watch Shangai Knights. It pretty much sucked.)

(Feel free to lolcat-ize any of these.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, only five cute cat photos? You're killin' me here...

Diane

John said...

I liked Shanghai Noon... but avoided S.Knights as it seemed a sad attempt to stretch out a fluke comedy hit.

Anonymous said...

OMFG- you are one of those obnoxious pet owners!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah you don't own them blah, blah, blah!!!

I see a permanent kitty litter box in your near future.......