Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Ack!

Man, it seems like it's been life-a-go-go since the Shinto ceremony. This week at Cascadia has been very busy so far, with classes and responding and prep and meetings all running together, and Antioch has started up as well. I closed out my fiscal year spreadsheet (and started a new one, of course). I just this evening sold the Little Black Car to O and Johnbai.

And in between all these bouts of business I have been reading and reveling in the cards and emails and blogs and comments that have been coming my way to wish me birthday goodness. I am actually 20 or so minutes into my 51st year right now, if you adjust for the time difference (hiya, birth-twin K! Happy to you, too!) between here and Long Island College Hospital; the celebration seems to have been going on for days, and it will continue with dinners and get-togethers yet to come. Thanks again, everyone - it's really great.

Oh - and here's a version of what Jon of Monmouth was getting at - I've had it for a while:


No comments: