Friday, October 06, 2006

I really should be working...

... since I have been rather nonproductive this week. Nonproductive in homework, that is; Wednesday is just about all-class, all-day, and while I had some free time yesterday, it was eaten up by meetings and lunches and errands. I reckon I have stacked up about fourteen hours of responding that absolutely, positively has to be finished by Monday. So, I guess I can start after lunch.

After all, it's not like I don't have anything else to do: I need to program my cool new phone.



I had been pondering getting a new phone, mainly because I couldn't read the time on my old one without my glasses, and partly because I was getting tired of the bar style and wanted a flip phone. But every time I went to the T-Mobile lace, the phones all cost more than i cared to pay for what was essentially a non-essential upgrade. Well, lo and behold, Otis goit a genuine no-strings-attached free upgrade, so she took it, and I took it, since she's not bored with her phone yet and can still see without glasses. No camera or internet or GPS or anything like that, just a phone.

But I still can't read the time without my glasses.

1 comment:

John said...

I really like the legal pad behind the phone in the picture. Gives the viewer a great sense of scale.