Sunday, October 15, 2006

Happy Baiday, John!

Okay, so this time I wasn't behind, I was just plain wrong: I thought Johnbai's birthday was later in the month, like the 21, but it's not, it was the 12. So while I celebrated it at Librapalooza, I missed it on the day. Here it is now:

Happy Birthday, John!



In keeping with the BftP theme, this is the oldest picture of Johnbai that I have - from way, way back in those halcyon days of March 2004.

Happy birthday, big guy, and especial thanks for all you did celebrate my birthday this year.

For details on that, and for more special thanks to Sachet and O for actualizing Librapalooza, you'll have to wait until Tuseday, because I still have some school work to do before I'm ready for tomorrow.

3 comments:

"Yojimbo_5" said...

Happy Birthday, John.

Stay off the railings...

Anonymous said...

Alright, we need Soapy on this one. A picture of John as a greener is in order at this point.

John said...

Thank youse Walter. I hope to be feta'd in a similarly magnificent manor some day. Soapy bitter get my persimmon before posting any fotos or I'll sew.