Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Road-paving

Meaning, I had a lot of good intentions to-day... but apparently the wind whipped them all away!

The weather turned overnight - from a brightly hot day yesterday to a blustery, cool gray day today. After reaching 86 yesterday, the temperature barely managed to graze 68 for a little while this afternoon. Early this morning, it was even raining.

So, I didn't go to Bothell.

But I did do a local ride, just to the the B2K meter clicking.

I also didn't do all my syllabi.

But I did get some of my responding done and played with the syllabi some more. I'm not up against a deadline yet, but I just want to get this stuff out of the way. It's going to be a busy-busy fall quarter, and I need my waterfowl arrayed nicely before it hits in earnest.

Anyway, time to get ready to teach tonight. Here's a comic-blog-diary called Planet Karen that I just discovered today and think is the bee's knees. Flip back and read the strips from the beginning if it catches your fancy.

1 comment:

andrewwilson said...

You are a very persuasive writer. I can see this in your article. You have a way of writing compelling information that sparks much interest.Driveways Hexham