Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Penultimate

Tomorrow is my last class at NSCC for the summer quarter. This means that I will have a "break" for three weeks: I will have only three night classes until September 11, when the pre-fall quarter kicks in and I'm back to teaching three hours each morning. Let's be grateful for small blessings.

This will be a good thing, since I have an about-twenty-item do-list, stuff from hanging pictures on the wall to writing syllabi to selling stuff on Craig's list, that I haven't had a chance to do this summer.

Speaking of doing things this summer, Johnbai has a new bike, and Dingo has dusted hers off, so maybe it's time to reinstate the PB&J Rides. There's going to be a few good weekends still, and in addition to rides to take there are beaches to play on and so forth. By my count, we have checked off five of the things on this list and there are eleven that could still be done. Let's do some of 'em!

No comments: