Monday, August 28, 2006

Code double-zebra*

So Otis said that since Wheylona posted pictures of monkfish, we should post a picture of our first homemade vegetarian pepperoni pizza.



It was very good, actually. Maybe we'll make it for Wheylona when she comes.

It was a very fuzzy day today. I was trying to get some projects finished -- mostly syllabi -- but I couldn't seem to get traction on any of them, even though I spent a lot of time at it. It may have just been heat-dopeyness; it may have been that my right-brain was doing the work today and that tomorrow I'll be able to engage my linear left-brain and get the stuff pumped out. To further that effort, I'm going to ride up to Bothell and work in my office at Cascadia.

I also tired to do some research about day hikes. Sachet expressed an interest in putting a hike together over the long weekend, and lots of people voted for a hike in our start-of-summer poll. I dunno about an overnighter, but I wouldn't mind a day-trip (although, truth to tell, I'd rather do an urban walk myself). Anyway, I can't make heads or tails of most of the stuff I found, so I'm handing the ball off to anyone who wants to make a suggestion/look things up.

*When I was in security, this is what we would say over the radio to let officers know there was pizza back at the squad room.

3 comments:

wheylona said...

That pizza looks darn good! Much better than monkfish. I would be very pleased to make and eat such a pizza with you!

Ned said...

Second the motion. Pizza good, homemade pizza even better.

Maggie said...

We've been grilling homemade pizza lately. It's tasty tasty!
Mags