Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Afternooning

Between working before and working later, I have had a bit of a time getting traction on working now. I have been doing some lesson planning, but can't seem to work up the steam to dive into a pile of responding. Maybe I was distracted by the visit of MaryBee to the RD to see Otis and me, and the yummy lunch that we had at the Sunlight. Ah, well - I am pretty caught up, so it does not really signify.

Was anyone up early enough for the chilly weather this morning? At about 6:00 or so, it was positively cool - blustery, too. Nice to see that it has warmed up a lot. I'm lovin' me my summer.

I made my miles for today. And I am happy to report than none of my usual routes includes any of these streets, although I could easily pass through the thidd highest point in Seattle on my way to NSCC , if I wanted to. (I go the lake route instead.)

No comments: