Friday, October 07, 2005

Taking on the big guy

Here's J'onn, showing he's got what it takes to play in the majors:



Man, he's kinda cranky, ain't he?

I'm in a good mood. It's Friday, so I only taught this morning and don't have to teach again tonight or this afternoon. Otis has class all weekend, so I will be doing laundry and responding papers. I think I will be having between 75 - 150 papers every week this quarter. I have to make sure I don't leave them ALL for the weekend, or I'll go nuts. That's why I have been trying to make the most of the gaps in my split-shifts (like the five hours I have on Thursday between classes).

Also on the agenda this weekend is the continuing conversion of my sidecar into other stuff. (To catch you up, I sold my sidecar and decided that since it was a big toy, I should convert the proceeds into other toys instead of using the money for, oh, I don't know, food or shelter). Anyway, it was the sidecar that got me my new kilt; unfortunately, it will also be the sidecar that gets me my Entirely Too Expensive glasses. Here's some other stuff on the list:

Projector for DVDs
iPod stuff
Ukelele
Bike Gear
New briefcase
New beret

But I may do a grown-up thing and put together some disaster bags, too.

If I manage to get a projector, maybe we'll have a big-screen scaryvision Halloween movie extravaganza. Or something.





No comments: