Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Comix boxes x-changed for ajax

In the continuing saga of my electronic commerce, tonight I unloaded my last four shortboxes of comics for a yard. Nice to have some empty space back in that corner of the living room!

Still busy. Got piles of responding staring at me yet. Otis is reading HS papers right now. So many words...

Hey, here's some artistic fun for Saturday night: You may or may not know that Otis's brother Robb is an artist; he lives in an artists' colony/loft space building down on Prefontaine, near the courthouse. This Saturday, they are having their one-year anniversary Open Studios Event and art auction. It's from 4 - 8 pm, and Robb will have his apartment open as part of the show. Check this out for more details. Plenty of time to stop by!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just posted 46 progress reports.....have a stack of papers from COLL 101 to mark, and have yet to finish setting up my Blackboard class.....thanks for reminding me I have it easy!

Could you add sound to your blog? I'd love to hear you describe the info about Courtney's brother with a hey dude accent.

Anonymous said...

My brother's apartment number is #305 and it's on the main floor.

Chirp!

Courtney

John said...

Your idioms are lost on me. What did you trade your comics for? A yard? An Ajax? What the hell is that?

Walaka said...

Jon: Go here

http://home.comcast.net/~whud6/2005/08/okay-so-im-back.html

for the definition of ajax.

The guy gave me five crisp ajax, which equals a yard.

(Ten yards is a large.)