Monday, October 31, 2005

Not a player, apparently


My blog is worth $2,258.16.
How much is your blog worth?



So, while I was looking for some stuff for class I found this website that had an applet which lets you determine the value of your blog using the same formula (based on links) that was used to value the AOL-Weblogs merger.

Looks like HKC has a ways to go to hit the big time. Click the link and find the "value" of your own blog!

A cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. -- O. Wilde (var.)





4 comments:

Jon Myers said...

You can also rate yourself according to the / http://www.truthlaidbear.com/ecosystem.php/. I am currently a 'slimy mollusc'.

John said...

Well the worst has been confirmed. My blog is worth exactly zero dollars. Apparently I haven't been clicked to by the right people. Or someone has just caught on that I have absolutely nothing of worth to say.

Ned said...

I'm a big fat ZERO, too! Hooray for me escaping the inevitable temptation to sell out to capitalist minions.

However, a bit disturbed by the fact that Johnbai is also work zero. Guess being a reader's not worth much in this day and age! ;-)d

wheylona said...

I'm worth the big zilch as well. Oh well, I guess my big plan to be a rich big league blogger will have to be scrapped. ;-) I will learn to content myself with whatever's lower than 'slimy mollusc'--a good gig in the long run as I am learning from Bill Bryson's A Brief History of Nearly Everything.