Sunday, October 23, 2005

Just a quick post

before I go to grade papers ALL DAY! I am actually glad it's raining...

The Yakima trip got better. The conference was worthwhile and, on the culinary front, it had the best food I have ever had at a conference: authentic Mexican food with grrrrreat veggie burritos.

Hey, happy to see Just Jon back in the bloggle! I know how busy we all are, and I'm glad you're filling your free time with some
idiot grinning.

Hey, let's all send hypoallergenic karma to Wheylona!

Hey, there's still one ticket left for Says You! Somebody take it and join us for breakfast and wordly fun!

Hey, let me know if you're coming over for the B is for Bat inaugural spectration on Friday!

And just for fun, here is a surprising complete version of the original Star Wars movie in an animated GIF:




I gotta get to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Conspiracy theorists might think the Chinese place was in cahoots with the conference people. By giving you a meal that was absolute shite, they ensured that you would rave about anything served after that.