Sunday, May 15, 2005

Working man

Well, I have accomplished a significant portion of the stuff I wanted to get done while Otis was in class, so I can take time for a blog entry. I have completed the first draft of the concept paper for my latest grant writing assignment, and I waded through a pile of philosophy papers and philosophy tests. (So, Bacon's four Idols of the Mind were, again, what? They were... they were... anyone? There was the first one, the Idol of the Tribe, and then there was... there was... what came next? What's another one? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?)

I guess all I really wanted to do in this post was to share this link to the Coolest. Vehicle. Evar. Forgive my uber-nerdishness, but this thing is just way cool.

I got it from this guy's blog, so I should give hime credit and some hits.

But it really is way cool.

1 comment:

John said...

Wow, that thing is sweet... especially if you want to tear through a wooded forest at .5 mph.