Thursday, May 12, 2005

In the cal-zone

So, in the midst of A&P studying yesterday, Otis and I decided that we must have calzones for dinner, so that meant Piecora's, so that meant Cap Hill, so that meant a group text-message (except to Luddite Wendy), so that meant a quick bite to eat turned into a nice dinner with conversation in the company of Johnbai and Dar. This is why I love living in the city.

I also have to say that Di dragged herself there immediately after a commitment to her study group (for that selfsame A&P exam, I believe) just so she could join the gang and just as she showed up, Otis and I had to leave so Otis could study some more. We felt bad. Sorry.

On another note, there haven't been enough pictures in this blog! Since we were talking about it at the party, here's a shot from last Thanksgiving. Name the peple and the character they are playing for fun and prizes! (Well, for fun, anyway.)


(click on thumbnail for larger image)

No comments: