Friday, May 27, 2005

Behold the power of the internets!

So, right now my Phil 100 class is taking a test. There's a good group here today -- attendance can get a bit erratic for a 7:30 am class. This is an open-book quiz, to see how they can manhandle Kant, and they are a bit fidgety.

It is another glorious day! I have been scootering around lately, and maybe today will herald the Return of Bike Riding to my routine. (My injured toe is about back to normal, and unlike Johnbai, I haven't significantly damaged any other appendages/limbs.)

The moovie is tonight (see below). I guess for SIFF we have to deal with lines 'n' stuff, so we'll prolly be at the venue at about 6:00 pm or so. If anyone wants to get together beforehand for dinner, maybe at Ballet, let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josh and I are going to head down to Folklife, as he doesn't remember it from the last time we went (he was a toddler), and somehow doing so in 90 degree heat sounds like a grand idea.

So, we will be in Seattle early, and could possibly make dinner.....if we survive the afternoon.