Monday, August 06, 2007

Quick morning note

Whatever dinking around I did with the computer seems to have worked. I can see videos now, and the type-delay on Blogger is negligible, and things seem to be moving a little more quickly. A tentative hoorah!

On the truncated long walk yesterday, O was telling us about Malcolm Gladwell's book, The Tipping Point, and in particular the concept of the Connector. Here's a summary of the book, and here's Gladwell's little test to see if you are a Connector. I haven't taken the test yet, but I was interested in the concept, especially as to how it relates to social blogging.

Busy day ahead - more later.

2 comments:

Ned said...

I'm thinking there's quite a lot of geographical specificity going on here. What about a West Coast version? A European version?

Interesting idea, though.

Jon Myers said...

Has your computer tinkering negated the need for Tiger?