Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bits of tid

A gear-up, gear-down day today: up early and out to return my key to North and run some errands; back for lunch and a little nap; up and at 'em doing lesson planning; then a nice little walk in mugginess and some relaxation; getting ready for class now and off to teach in a little while. I'll be done at 9:30 and then who knows?

Otis has been busy with work, either clients or marketing stuff, all day, too.

The Incredible Demolition Man is back on the property next door: he had taken a little vacation, but is once again tearing out blackberries, hauling out furnishings, and dismantling odd bits of the abandoned house. He sure works hard and does a good job, but for the life of me I can't imagine why they don't just bulldoze the thing - the salvage they are getting is minimal, especially considering all the effort it is taking.

Hey - Sachet has a blog! Go visit and check it out. That makes at least three blogs in our little corner of the blogoverse related to people who have moved keeping in touch. Cool!

Vente clued me in to the funniest Craig's List Ad Evar. I imagine paragraphs three and four were written post facto.

No comments: