Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tryin to get traction

Well, I got into town just fine Sunday night, and I have been chasing my tail since then! I was pretty tired when I got back, so not much happened before I was asleep Sunday night, and then I had to get up for a nine ay-em class on Monday. I got through class fine, but the hour-and-a-half seemed awfully long. The rest of the day was spent having lunch with Kris-10, catching up, running errands, and prepping for class, although we did go out to dinner on the Ridge, which was nice.

Today is my first split-shift day; I taught this morning at nine and will teach again tonight at six. I'm trying to figure out how to work the in-betweens. I'm sure I'll have enough time, it's just managing it that will present a bit of a challenge. I need to do some more prep for tomorrow, for example; and don't know if I should play first and then work or vice versa. Ah, decisions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Playing first usually has the deadening "I ought to be doing x" damper hanging over it. So I say, work a bit first, then play. Then go to finish up the work you realize often doesn't have to be done anyway!

Enjoy-
Diane

Ned said...

Play, what's that?

yhosiqxx: a very cool combination of letters