Monday, June 04, 2007

Shmonday

What up, man!

Saturday included a little do at Johnbai and O's in the evening. I thought I was just heading over to talk with O about some secret-squirrel stuff, but lo, it turned into an event, with appearances by Dingo, Cal and Merry, and we all had a good time, even though three of the seven had sniffles.

On Sunday I went to a little comic book convention. I don't often cross-post with the comics blog, but I think this entry might be of a little more general interest.

Sunday afternoon was spent with Otis up at the Putnam Compound in LFP, enjoying what turned out to be the last of the super-summer weather for a while, at RobbFest '07, a going-back-to-school party for Otis's brother. Many comestibles were consumed and much conviviality was spread. We had scootered up and made it back to within ten blocks of home before the rain started up last night.

This morning I received an email from Pierce College asking if I was still interested in competing for the faculty position there that I had applied for in March. I got to tell them no. Yay me!

I taught today, but this quarter is already so over for many of the students.

And here I am blogging at a coffee shop, across the table from Otis, who is also blogging and stuff.

And that's what up, man.

No comments: