Sunday, June 24, 2007

Finally lucky

As the result of an unfortunate concatenation of circumstances, I am already at the airport in Vegas although my flight does not leave until 6:20 pm.

On the plus side, I have found a seat in a quiet corner that has easy access to a power outlet, and McCarren has free wi-fi!

So, I can do this:


Slot machines display all different themes to attract attention; this one would catch the eye of anyone of a certain age.


Dolan, Esquire


Hopkins, relating publicly


Hollywood Santi


The gang of four

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, Dolan resembles Gene...do all Irish over 40 look alike? Santi looks more scary then I remember...like Johnny Pineapple or somebody. I never met Hopkins.
You look as yourself.
Glad you went and enjoyed the reunion. Good to know that there are people in one's life who don't go away, but stay or return and connect us to important bits of our past. Which makes the present, and future, so very much more fulfilling.

Diane

John said...

Hey... nice tee shirt!