Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wow

Workin' it, yeah, man. Between classes and assessing and preppring, I've been pretty busy, although Otis and I took a long walk in the sun yesterday afternoon. I'll get the rhythm down soon, I expect, and will be balancing work and play a bit better.

There's a new fillip to the fall - I have decided to try to be Bus-Boy this quarter. Armed with a sheaf of printouts from the Metro website, I am pretty sure I can get from NSCC to Cascadia, and even from Cascadia to Antioch, with time to spare between classes. Of course, this means I have to stay on top of my prepping, since there'll be less chance for last-minute photocopying, but I think that's a fair trade-off for no driving stress. I'm going to give it a shot anyway - I got a bus pass from NSCC for $10 for the entire quarter, so there's not much of an investment to lose, eh?

Hey, no picture today, but this is right in our neighborhood, just a couple blocks away. It looks pretty cool in person.

Breaking Bulletin- This just in: Otis came home to report that while in Madsion Park, Tom Skerrit's dog sniffed her ass!

2 comments:

wheylona said...

I hope the bussing thang works out OK--it's worth trying at least, and if you're lucky you can catch some decent routes and not have to spend inordinate amounts of time in transit. I tried bussing from Cap Hi to North a few times, and it was pretty horrible since I had to take 2 busses and an hour just for that short distance.

And good luck with your preppring! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Between that mural and the rubber-themed photo in the hallway of your last place, man, I'm totally down with your taste in neighbors. Keep up the good work!

Soapy