Thursday, September 21, 2006

Buzzin' like a bee

Hoot-mon and uff da, I have been busy. Teaching and grading and assessing yesterday; teaching and prepping and meetings today, followed by a jaunt to the Crest with Otis to join her folks at Heart of the Game.

Special Bulletin: Heart of the Game might just be the best documentary movie I have ever seen. It is funny and touching and well-made and the filmmakers lucked into a real-life story that had a near-perfect narrative arc. Go see it.

Now I am just trying to decide whether I want to get some work done tonight or if I want to go to bed and get up early to do it tomorrow. Either way, I need to get it out of the way in the morning because (a) I have deadlines and (b) tomorrow is a play day (Otis has secret plans for us) and I don't want to be worrying about it.

1 comment:

"Yojimbo_5" said...

"Heart of the Game" boasts sound design (sound design? on a documentary?)by Bad Animals.

Haven't seen it, but everyone who worked on it thought it was magical.