Sunday, July 16, 2006

Summer Sunday

A good day today, overall. Cafe Maree is out of business, but I went to Peet's and got a lot of work done; as a matter of fact, I am 99 and 44/100 percent done with my weekend agenda. This week should be a little less stressy and I should be able to click some more miles on the bike (which I did not do today).

Otis and I did have a two-wheeled jaunt though, scootering to Magnuson Park for work 'n' play (I got my school reading done there). Mighty Mel's timing in response to a text-message broadcast was good enough to get her there for a bit, Soapy was just a hair too late to make it worthwhile coming by, and J-Force called merely to taunt; others were incommunicado. Maybe next time.

In the meanwhile, here's a link to a cartoon version of Mike (Hellboy) Mignola's Screw-On Head. It's mostly for Johnbai, but I think it's funny enough on its own for anyone.

Quickies:

Is the bai in Bai Thai (a restaurant down the street) the same bai as the bai in Johnbai?

My comics blog got 110 hits in one day after being linked-to by When Fangirls Attack. Wow.

Here's a NYT article that fills in some historical perspective on the Perry White line in Superman Returns that irked Soapy.

This - I don't know precisely what to call it - gallery is just beautiful, but I think Dingo will especially like it.

This offering from Craig's List is hard to resist.

1 comment:

John said...

That is the greatest cartoon evah! I would watch 30 episodes of that per day if possible.