Monday, July 10, 2006

Cranking around

Well, I was just perusing the ol' blogosphere and none of the Blogger accounts were showing any picture links. The system must be sick again. Meh.

Yesterday was afine day that included a scooter ride to magnuson park and a bike ride to Golden Gardens. Yay, summer.

Today was cloudy, cool, and work-filled. I am in the first of a six-week spell of teaching at both NSCC and AUS, and it is truly busy. I am already behind on my planned schedule of work, and the first day has only been over for 50 minutes. I have to get back in my hard-slogging, every minute counts mindset from Winter and Fall. Maybe this crappy weather will actually help.

Here's a picture that Otis wanted posted to complement Wheylona's Fartones:



Here's a link for all the Mundial Fans: click me.

And here's one for Johnbai: play ball!

That's all, folks!

1 comment:

John said...

I like the Zidane video game idea. What other attacks does he have? Special combos or magical attacks?