Monday, May 22, 2006

Rainy Monday

Well, shortly after posting yesterday's agenda concerning piper-paying, Otis and I took off for a bike ride! What a pair of shirkers. We rode south through the U-District Street Fair site to watch them set up and ran into Scotty Tuxedo, who was on hand getting ready to do some magic and tricks and busking and whatever. We caught up a bit on things, and it looks like he'll be in town for a while. Cool beans!

We just made a little trip around Gas Works and Fremont, and then did come to home to do some work in earnest. Although it took a while, we both got all of our work done, and I finished the application for the faculty position at Shoreline CC shortly before midnight.

Today was a crappy kinda day, and it was full of dropping stuff off (app, completed papers) amd work (meeting, classes, graphic design) and commuting and all that typical stuff. I don't think I got enough sleep and I think it will be an early night for me.

No comments: