Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Level three diagnostic

So, I was up a while ago, but the internets were broken - at least the parts that have Blogger in them. It still appears a bit creaky.

I got all the teacherly things done, although, as is the nature of things, I have plenty more to do today. I can't complain, except that I have this nagging cold -sinus - headache thing starting up. It's nothing at all compared to JustJon's vertigo or the Wheylona Wheeze, but it might be enough to keep me off my bike today. Maybe it will make me more productive, in a counter-intuitive sort of way.

We made a little trip down to Ikea last night, not for furniture but for furnishings: Otis is putting the finishing touches on the Rising Bird room. Hope to see y'all at the Open House Saturday!

I saw this article on Wired today and while it is a bit uber-geeky I think it was a great use of on-line publishing, combining animation with text. (It is also on-topic, since this group has several members who are or have been frequent flyers.) So, check out the article, watch the little cartoon, and take the poll in the sidebar. You know you have tried to figure this out yourself.

No comments: