Friday, May 26, 2006

A little X-cessive

So, last night we had a Big Wall Spectration to do our homework for X-Men 3 tonight: Scotty Tuxedo, Dingo, Invisible Adam, and Mighty Mel showed up to watch the first two X-movies and consume copious amounts of pop and popcorn. (For those of you who missed the screenings, here's a convenient primer.)

It was a whale of a time, and it was good to see Scotty back in the neighborhood. He has posted his upcoming gigs on his blog; check 'em out.

Scotty isn't the only newsmaker in the group: word is that Dingo has found a home for her massage practice on the cusp of Wallingford and Fremont, working on Saturdays starting June 3. Go-go, Dingo!

In other news, I guess since Johnbai is a JFS-zombie, I won't be linking to stuff like this anymore.

See y'all tonight!

3 comments:

wheylona said...

How do you know Invisible Adam was tehre?

wheylona said...

OK, what's up--I've left this comment here and one at Ned's place, and they don't show in the recent comments hack nor are counted in the little comment counter at post's end, and yet they're here...Blogger's been all a-weird lately in small ways. Hmmm, perhaps it's time to think more seriously about moving over to WordPress or something...

While I'm here: I'm sooooooo jealous of the ease with which you all can watch dang movies. God I can't wait to move to Madrid to I can at least go to the theater and gorge myself on the billion movies I've missed.

Walaka said...

Your comments are counted, listed, and visible here - I have read on some other blogs that Blogger was lagging a bit lately, too.