Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Instead of bicycling, I have been...

um, not bicycling?

I didn't ride to work yesterday cuz I had too much crap to haul (students are doing binder-sized projects).

And I didn't ride today because we went out for bagels for breakfast, and then we walked down to the U-Bookstore for some stuff, and then I did syllabus-writing, and then we scootered to Antioch and some other places, and then I got a Rising-Bird massage (yay!), and then I responded papers, and now it's late.

I need to get back on the saddle before I am so far off-pace that I need to do the RSVP to get even!

Speaking of getting even, the playing field in the Net Neutrality contest might have just gotten a little more even. It looks like Big Finance, eager to preserve its online functionalities, is weighing in on the side of a Free Internet! Check it out - strange bedfellows and all that.

Something else to check out: even though I try to keep the comics stuff here to a minimum, I can't resist giving you this. Let it load, and watch it through to the final, final zinger.

No comments: