Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Blue plate special

B2Keno = 12.2

Go check the LotU blog for x-citing movie news, if you haven't already checked your email.

Hunh - it feels like I am missing a post - I could have sworn I did more yesterday than just post a (very funny) movie. Well, anyway...

Back on the bike today! Even though it was raining and cold when I left, and although it turned hot-sticky-muggy halfway to Bothell, I was back in PPC (people-powered commute) mode today. I must admit (as you can tell from the B2Keno above), I have fallen off pace for B2K - I have over 400 miles in the jar, but at this pace I'll only hit 1500 or so. While that is not chopped liver, it's not what I have as a goal, so I'll have to ramp up the effort a bit. In the three weeks I have off between quarters, I hope to get a lot of riding in.

I had a great lunch with Invisible Adam yesterday. We actually had a chance to tell each other some lies as we enjoyed Thai food, and he gave me some good ideas for Blockhead Rhetoric, too.

As exciting as that was, it was not the most exciting thing to happen yesterday: Otis had her first real-live, totally new, never-before-seen massage client! A woman saw Otis's listing on a local web directory, called, made an appointment, and came over the same day. And so it begins in earnest - yay!

No comments: