Thursday, February 02, 2006

Something that is just wow


Without any ado, I present a little thing I was sent by one of my former students:



Talk about perspective...



So, I had my meeting with JJ, and the comix talk at the Fremont Library is shaping up nicely. I have been inundated with papers, but staying home this weekend should get me back on the beam. Everything else is more-or-less under control, and the coming quarters are also looking pretty good.

We had a nice dinner tonight at the Tamarind Tree for Otis's mom's birthday. I can't get me enough of that tofu and green beans... mmm-mm.

So, what do y'all think of this job? Think I could do the Dead Poets Society thing for a while? Should I go for it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it. Number one it would most likely generate many wonderful stories, and number two is my usual apply and let the universe decide advice.

Also, I received a notice in the post for the Philosophy tenure track position from Pierce. This weird as I have no idea how they found me or why anyone would think I am qualified to teach that subject...other than my willingness to spout off and comfort with not having all the facts yet still having an opinion.

John said...

cool animation... especially liked the funeral sequence.

Ned said...

"Upper School English Teacher" sounds soew impossibly British, eh wot?