Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Pepys it's not


So, what have I been doing since Sunday night? Let's see...

Slept.
Got up.
Commuted.
Taught class.
Taught class.
Taught class.
Commuted.
Did laundry.
Graded papers while doing laundry.
Graded papers.
Did lesson prep.
Commuted.
Taught class.
Commuted.
Slept.
Got up.
Commuted.
Taught class.
Taught class.
Taught class.
Commuted.
Graded papers.
Taught class.
Commuted.
Taught class.
Commuted.
Blogged.

I was looking over some blogs from last quarter and they got really boring with all the "Wah, I'm so busy" and "Wah, I teach so much" stuff, so this is the end of that.

Here is something really pretty for you to play with. Don't look for directions; just click on an element from the list, and then click-n-draw with it, and then see how the elements interact. It's pretty cool.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's quite a list, Walter. I hope to see words like "laughed" or "realized" or maybe "flipped off" on the next one. :)

Soapy

Ned said...

Ok, now I REALLY have to go to bed after playing with that cool thing for far too long.