Sunday, January 08, 2006

State of the whirred

Thursday's prep and class went fine. I'm sure liking this lighter schedule!

Didn't get to see Ms Matcha on Thursday evening, and she's back to Japan already, so we'll have to wait for next time.

Otis's three hours of free massage at Cascadia went fine - people were appreciative and all the logistics worked out. Then we had a bit of a celebratory afternoon, capped with pho and Narnia. (The movie wasn't much, but the animation was wonderful.)

But Friday lingered long into the night, as we met Dingo and JustJon and Kathy at the Ladro for late night coffee - so cool, so hip, so urban.

Otis had a weekend class, so her Saturday was indoors. Jon and K and I, however, were free to roam around in the rain until we got tired of that (no walk around Green lake for us!) and hid out in the apartment after a foray for NY pizza. It was great to be chillaxing and great to meet Kathy; I expect we'll be seeing a lot of her, too.
When Otis joined us after class, we all went up to Cafe Flora for a sumptuous dinner.

I took Otis to class today and bid bon voyage to Jon and Kathy at their hotel. The rest of the day is mine - bwah-hah-hah! I will exploit it by -- dare I say it? -- cleaning out my file cabinet!

No comments: