Thursday, January 05, 2006

Still whirring in 2006


Well, I have been trying to adapt to this not teaching in the morning stuff, and I have been staying abed until 7:30 or so. What a slug!

I feel like things are still clicking along this week. Classes have started up again (as of Monday at Antioch) but we still have the tailings of all the holiday festivities. Wendy was over on Monday for a last visit before she headed back to LA, but I didn't get to see her, since I had to go to class. I spent most of the day Tuesday up at Cascadia, prepping for the quarter (and hanging with Mel, who was doing much the same) before evening classes. Yesterday was the day for the last Nedstravaganza, which began with a Denny's lunch, ended with late-night pie and included several excursions on various quests, some fruitful and some not, but all fun.

And it's not over! There's class today, and a potential visit from Ms Matcha, Otis's buddy from Japan. Tomorrow Otis is doing her three hours of community service (massage school-related, not court-ordered) up at Cascadia, and JustJon and K come into town for the weekend. Yipe! My cup runneth over - and it's cool!

No comments: