Friday, January 20, 2006

Oh, noes!


It looks like my "vacation" might be over.

In the course of a pregnancy, it is as likely as not that something will not go the way that it was originally thought to be going. This seems to have been the case for the colleague for whom I am going to cover classes: it appears that instead of her last working day being February 17, her last working day was yesterday. Yikes!

I will know for sure tomorrow, but it seems that my 160% load will last for eight out of eleven weeks instead of for four out of eleven weeks. I'll like the money, but I'll sure miss the time.

I had better make this a good weekend!

1 comment:

wheylona said...

Yikes, the life, she can really suck. I hope that everything is OK with LM, and I hope that you made the most of your last weekend there! ;-)