Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Shortcutz


Still crazy busy. Today is my "light" teaching day (only a full-time day equivalent) so I have a window in which to cram several hours of responding in order to stay on track. (My Mondays and Tuesdays are so busy I always feel that I have lost a march.)

Otis is still under the weather, but I think a break is in sight, She has been taking it slow the past few days, trying to let her body fight off whatever it is and get back up to snuff.

For once, the snow didn't slow things down at all! I even had most of my early class show up yesterday.

We have the paperwork in on the Roosevelt place - it's in the lap of the capricious gods, now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

re: moving

You'll be bringing latex-outfit girl from the hallway portrait gallery, right?

Soapy