Saturday, February 25, 2006

Slapping the virtual dust from my hands


Well, that outghta take care of that! Before diving into work today, I have tried to get caught up with e-communication: reading all the newest entries in our burgeoning blogosphere, posting hither and yon, answering personal emails, and suchlike. Whew!

Thanks to everyone for the moving support. I'll be in touch with additional details as they develop.

Here's a picture
that I made a while ago of me as a Lego-man :



I am thinking of using this as my new profile picture. You can make a picture of yourself as a Lego-person here. Make one and email it to me; I'll cover the bandwith to put up a slide show or a web page or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Walter,

I was making a Lego-head Mel, yet couldn't figure out how to save it or copy and paste it.