Wednesday, November 09, 2005

True confessions and coming attractions

Okay, so the whole walking thing - it hasn't been working out. Partly it's been the weather, and the early darkness, but mostly it's that with the schedule I have been working I am back to living in my car for most of the day. So the walking goal will not be met. Yeah, it sucks, but at some point you have to turn Mother's picture to the wall and face facts.

So, to make up for it, I intend to log another 200 miles on the bike before the end of the year. Once the quarter slacks into finals in about a month, I can get into serious riding mode again, and I'll have over three weeks solid to clock it in. It will get me back into shape for winter quarter, when my schedule will be more manageable and I can bike a lot more, including for some of my commute.

There will be some other changes come early December. Once I have the time, I will be moving forward on the remodel of HKC, and the launch of a new blog, and throwing some serious resources at Blockhead Rhetoric.

Otis has some changes to share right now; check out her brand-new artblog.

1 comment:

Ned said...

Why a brand new blog?