Friday, November 18, 2005

NPO Morning

So, today after my morning classes I am going to go Group Health and get another blood draw for LDL stuff. I haven't been able to keep up the exercise regimen over the past few weeks, but my weight is still down and my diet has been good. I am hopeful for a positive outcome.

I have been keeping up with the work this week. I tried to get ahead by doing some papers yesterday up in Bothell, but I could only get through three or four at a time before my brain started short-circuiting and I had to take a break, so it was slow going. (They are not very good papers, and I can only read so many content-free sentences at at time.) I was hoping we were getting into the home stretch, with only four weeks (including finals week) left after today, but not so much: I have about 90 papers in hand to respond by Monday; by the end of the quarter I will have gotten another 580 assignments handed in that I need to respond. So, all I need to do is work all weekend, and keep my 3 hour a day pace going for another month, and then I can relax!

Apropos of nothing, here's a picture. Click for englargement and maybe you can see Wheylona or Neds.


No comments: