Saturday, November 05, 2005

Morning lights

That's what I was going to call this post when I was going to write it before I settled in to do school work. But Blogger has been off-line for a while, so I am just here now, on a break.

The heading refers to the winter lights that Otis and I have strung up in the apartment. Just a couple of bucks for a string of 100 mini-lights at Freddy M's and we have something to ward off the winter rain and gloom. We have one string around the living room windows and another in the bedroom, plain white on white. It does help.

Here's to a day that I hope is bright, even in the rain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Walter,


You've reminded me that I still need to hang the lights I received in Wheylona's big give-away.

John said...

X-mas lights kick ass. They're the best thing about Christ, and all his baggage.

They give excellent warm ambient lighting all winter long. Get non-green&red ones and you don't even have to feel guilty leaving them up until April.