Sunday, November 20, 2005

Dark twilight

Pretty cool title, huh? I think it would work well for a science fiction novel.

Anyhow, I am waiting for Otis to return from her feng shui / house organization mission to Eatonville on behalf of her employer / associate, the career / life counselor (stop me before I slash again!). I didn't get as much responding done as I had planned to this weekend, but enough, and there's still more to do, since Otis has to grade a slug of papers when she gets home, and I will likely work more as well.

I am looking forward to the short work week and hope to see some of you for Thanksgiving weekend fun! And nothing says Thanksgiving like Mexican wrestlers!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wouldn't dark twilight be night?

the dark lord

Anonymous said...

How about tepid twilight?

Anonymous said...

Dude, what's with the poster of all those puny non-wrestling Halloween babies? It's almost like a... WAVE-O-BABIIEEEES!! Did the Salvation Army have a sale on puny Halloween masks? Or like puny masks for puny wrestling wannabes?

Or is that like a brochure for a resort where it's always Halloween and everyone has to wear a mask to avoid the shame of being identified in a world of non-wrestlers who hide their faces in embarrassment every time they face the public?

Oh wait, that's me. Okay nevermind.

And that dude in the corner, he's not even wearing a mask! Just some funky Velma-got-sick-of-these-and-threw-them-out-last-week horn-rimmed crap glasses. I could totally pile-drive Mr. Lisa Loeb over there.

Actually he's kinda hot. I mean SHE. SHE is kinda hot. SHE is a total hottie. If I were a pair of horn-rimmed glasses, I'd be draping myself all over the bridge of that nose and those majestic sylph-like ears. You couldn't stop me with a truckload of bulldozers. Or a truckload of trucks. Or a truckload of truckers driving horn-rimmed bulldozers.

StrongBad

Walaka said...

Good eye, Soapster - uh, I mean, StrongBad. Actually, that dude in the corner is Artbabe, from whose site I lifted this poster, to which she had added herself.

Artbabe

Ned said...

Love that sexy Mexican punkchewashum!

I vote twidark, if we're voting, that is. I loves to vote!