Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hey, where'd that day go?

Missed a Monday - how'd that happen? Maybe because I am still a bit busy? Hmmm? Could that be it?

Things are actually going great. I have been doing some fun stuff in the classes and it helps me to remember just how good I have it. Woo-woo!

It's pretty much my favorite concurrent resolution:
Go
here for the findings of the Idaho Legislature commending Jared and Jerusha Hess and the City of Preston for the production of the movie
Napoleon Dynamite. This may be the only state legislation to ever include language stating that any "who choose to vote "Nay" on this ... resolution are "FREAKIN' IDIOTS!" (Check out the Statement of Purpose/Fiscal Impact, too.) Oh, yes -- it passed.

Does anybody else out there remember
this show?

Here is where my next T-shirt is coming from.

No comments: