Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Poodle paws

Selkie's back!
He was doing so well under treatment in the hospital that the vet released him early.

He's eating!

He's peeing!

He has poodle paws!

Good news: it took fewer Benjamins than we thought to make him better.
Bad news: I have to give him one-and-a-half pills, one capsule, and one squirt of liquid meds, twice a day, for a week.

Yesterday was another great day in which I didn't get enough done because my schedule got all cattywampus. I saw Kris-10 in the morning when she came over for writing time and had a serendipitous encounter with NatDog on the way to the comc shop. Otis and I got an evening walk in and watched Hellboy at night (so she would be up to speed). Other than that, we were just generally beating the heat.

I'm actually coming to you from Bothell, because I hitched a ride with the ubiquitous NatDog to campus so I could tie up some loose ends. I think Otis and I will be meeting for lunch in beautiful downtown Lake City.

1 comment:

Ned said...

Yay, go Selkie. Show them other cats how that fashion business is done!