Thursday, July 10, 2008

Late morning post

It was such a beautiful, sunny morning that I decided to go for a walk around the lake immediately after finishing my toast. Funnily enough, it started clouding up right as I approached home; I expect it will get bright again soon.

Yesterday was pretty much a replay of the day before: a little biking, a little reading, a little messing about with other stuff, including a long phone conversation with Jon of Monmouth. I did make a run to a couple of stores looking for frames for a project I have cooked up, but no luck there.

The big difference yesterday was, of course, the Humpday Dinner, which this time included coffee-an' afters, up on Cap Hill. It was nice to get out and be social!

Today will likely be close to the same, although dinner will be with Stella (who is at a conference at UW). And then Otis comes home late tonight. Yay!

Last Hawaii Picture:

No comments: